Resources – Grinnell College

Below are a number of ways you can access support at Grinnell College.

Off campus emergency assistance
If you are off campus and have an emergency, please dial 9 1 1.

On campus emergency assistance
If you need on campus emergency assistance, please call the Campus Safety on (641)-269-4600 

Peer support
Grinnell Advocates are students who have been trained in peer support. You can contact them 24/7 on  641-260-1615 by call, text and online chat.

Mental Health Concern
If you have a mental health concern, please call Student Health and Wellness on (641)-269-3230, or the 24/7 Counseling Hotline on (641)-269-4404.

Medical Issue
If you have a medical issue, please call the Unity Point Grinnell Regional Medical Center Emergency Room (off campus) on 641-236-2380.

Report a Title IX Violation
If you would like to report a Title IX violation, please contact the Title IX Coordinator Bailey Asberry at (641)-269-4999 or, office Nollen House 108.

Harassment or Discrimination Complaint
If you would like to report a complaint of harassment or discrimination, you may contact Title IX coordinator or the Chief Diversity Officer: Schvalla Rivera,

Please note that we provide these links as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on those links. The håp app and these resources are not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health as it would be assessed by a medical professional, or to be a substitute for professional medical care.